Not just any Mazda 121/Cosmo/RX5, but the Landau: 121L.
Your next rotary project? Or restore with factory specs to pay homage to Aussie-Nippon motoring history...
A registered, drivable survivor car, complete but in need of some attention.
~15yrs of spend history from previous owner(s), work includes; motor rebuilt, body rust repaired & repainted about (about 10 yrs ago).
2ltr 4cyl w/ auto, drives well.
Some of the more recent work includes;
- re-conditioned starter motor,
- new disc pads (all 'round, yes it is 4W disc brakes),
- brake system fluid flush (new fluid),
- cooling system & radiator flush (new coolant),
- engine oil and filter change (new oil),
- ignition system, fuse-box/fuse system, and other electrical system connections cleaned / repaired / replaced.
Relatively straight with early stages of light rust in some places, and with the aging paint and interior, it is now a great canvas awaiting for you to inject your own personality into it.
Also comes with spare parts, including;
- New OEM Tail-Light gasket kit (pictured), great for that re-assembly after fresh paint.
- New OEM Dash gasket kit (pictured) for Auto-Selector lights and spare bulbs (i.e. you do the work and save $$$).
Comes with standard tyres, rims and those unknown-brand hubcaps (as pictured). Or for extra $$$ with the 16"x7" Watanabe-wanna-be's mags (also pictured), with 205x55s and 225x50s and 50-70% tread.
Registered (SIV); RWC and any adjustments up-to-full-rego the buyer's responsibility.
More info/pics upon serious inquiry.
Tags: Mazda CD Cosmo AP 121 121L RX5 Cosmo-L コスモ-L JDM RX2 RX3 RX4 RX7 RX8 12A 13B 20B
Fits: Rx-4, Luce, 929, CD Cosmo series I (Rx-5, 121, 121L). May suit other vehicles of same era.